Posted on 5.6.2018
We are looking for project manager who will be responsible for our new projects.
We work both on external customer projects and on internally-financed product development. We develop complete products. Our projects consist of mechanical, electrical and electronic design as well as software development. The projects are in the areas of IoT, home automation, renewable energies, energy storage, etc. Hardware development includes PCB design, mechanical enclosure, system layout design and electrical cabling/wiring design. Software development includes implementation of web server solutions, embedded SW, mobile applications, etc. We have new projects only so we have the luxury of using the latest technologies – no maintenance of legacy systems.
5 years of experience as project manager in one the areas
- Electrical design
- Electronic design
- Mechanical design
- Software development
Experience with management of projects with size of the directly managed team at least 8 people (not including external vendors)
- University degree
Advantage would be:
- Technical background in electrical, electronic or mechanical design, or SW development
- PM certification (PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA)
- Experience with international projects
- Experience with JIRA or similar system (TFS, Redmine, Easy Project)
- Experience with agile management of projects
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly international team of highly qualified experts
- Variety of interesting projects
- Fun and excitement of a start-up organization but with the financial stability from the global fortune 500 company
- Work for market leader