Posted on 9.8.2018
Foxconn DRC is looking for PLC Programmer who will design PLC control systems and specify electrical components for standard and custom equipment. Produce PLC programs, schematics and panel layout drawings and assist with producing electrical and mechanical bills of materials, program PLC controllers and HMI screens. Assemble automation products as assigned.
- Designs and implements control solutions for plant controls and process improvements
- Provides PLC programming for material processing plants
- Edits and implements effective HMI controls
- Works with interdepartmental resources to develop best possible solution for process control issues
- Maintains and troubleshoots plant systems to ensure safety and reliability
- Implements new technology to maximize plant efficiency
- Coordinates with electrical and mechanical team
- Assists with purchase of electrical/mechanical and PLC equipment and software
- Assists in project and budget development process
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with PLC programming
- Knowledge in configuring PLCs to communicate
- Ability to read and create electrical and process control drawings
What is in it for you :
- Opportunities to learn from industry recognised thought leaders and professors in R&D
- International Team with a friendly environment
- The opportunity to enhance your level of English
- Company Benefits
Take the first step in your career and get in touch with us today for an informal conversation about the opportunity and to see if we’re the right company for you.
Innovation and development are two of Foxconn’s greatest strengths.
We are the number one firm in terms of providing comprehensive solutions for our customer, from the development of software applications through to web-based technical solutions and design. Intelligent applications that support successful business in companies. Challenges in the form of specific requirements from a customer needing a custom-designed system. And the cherry on the cake – design to aid marketing in the sponsoring company.