1. Software Engineering / Development
2. Computing and IT
3. Information Technology
· Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
· Design patentable technology and propose and review patent applications.
· Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
· Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
· Providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
· Collaborating with the creation of test plans and participating in reviews.
· Evaluating impact of software performance, and recommending changes to software design
· Providing product content to technical writers.
· May mentor, train and develop junior Software Engineers.
1. Personal & Job Responsibility
2.Flexibility & Change Awareness
3. Innovation & Proactivity
4. Planning & Organising
6. Problem Solving
7. Team Cooperation and human Relations Support
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· Ideally 5+ years of experience in software development.
· Posess experience in coding in multiple software development languages e.g Java, C#, PHP,
· Have a passion for designing and coding often for the most complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
· Strong background in Software Architecture design including Web Apps, Networking & Databases
· Comfortable with multiple OS platforms (Linux, UNIX, Windows)
· Take pride in performing strategic research and design for multiple technical areas.
· Analytical with a high level of attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced English (Written & Verbal)